Bit of an update.
1. Sidecar is going fine, but we are sorta restricted on use here for a bit. Hoping some restrictions may be lifted later today so we can get out for a blast.
2. Van is causing me grief. I cannot get the VT electronic dashboard to 'talk' to the engine ECU for speedo and tacho reference. At the moment I'm using a GPS for speedo. More research required. It's running fine, doing everything else it should. At the moment it is straight LPG, but am thinking of making it dual fuel for longer range. The 90 litre gas tank I have fitted at the moment is taking up a fair bit of space in the cargo area, and is too big to fit underneath anywhere. More research needed. (It's a recurring theme).
3. Bedford project is moving along slowly. I've had the cab off and on a few times now checking how bits and pieces fit. I'll have the motor and gearbox sitting in place by the end of the weekend, then it's pull apart time again to clean everything up a bit and make it presentable. I'm not looking forward to the wiring on this one.
4. Mower is working fine, had Julia out on it for most of the day slashing the paddock ready for summer cleanup.
5. Almost finished the shed extension, made the sliding door frame, welded the tracks on, now just to finish sheeting the surrounding areas.