CHAT NIGHT

Cster

CHAT NIGHT

Post by Cster »

Chat Night wont be going ahead with me in it, I've stuffed up the password for Mewe and Chrome wont let me try again for some time. Fornication that thing is usless, I set the password up before it should have just remembered, as I wish I could
Yankee in Oz

Re: CHAT NIGHT

Post by Yankee in Oz »

I clicked on "Remember Me" and that seems to work. At least until I need to clear history and scrub the cookies.

Anyway, don't worry about it. I think everyone else must be fornicating. No one in there.
Cster

Post by Cster »

No worries I have fluked it and am in there, just don't know what password it was that worked
Cster

Post by Cster »

Heading Over to chat again
Cster

Post by Cster »

Houston we have a problem. Trying to enter the mewe site on either chrome or edge and it wont load says it times out. Me thinks tonights chat is doomed
Ken

Post by Ken »

Says he, who then the proceeds to do lots of chatting.
Its the way you crook your little finger that's the problem, Keith.
Ken Wagnitz #21315
Cster

Post by Cster »

Yes it must have been, I did close the whole shebang and go out in the shed with the sulks. But then when OLFRT advised via txt that they were in I came back in and had a second go. Which worked a treat as you observed. Fickle at best I say.
Cster

Post by Cster »

Yep we are still doing Chat Night of a Tuesday Night 7ish east oz Time Zone. Go join Weme and visit Ulysses Chat to join us anytime, we will see you comments.