The Shed. Just idle chit-chat.

Cster

Re: The Shed. Just idle chit-chat.

Post by Cster »

I seem to recall be accused of being distant at times, Who knew it would be a thing we have to abide by. Where was scomo 20 year ago when I was in trouble for it
olfrt

Post by olfrt »

C'mon folks, post away. It doesn't hurt.
Lets make this place boom.
Paul Butler #17758
Ken

Post by Ken »

I was beginning to feel I'm the only one spending a whole lotta time on the computer!
Ken Wagnitz #21315
Spook

Post by Spook »

Ken wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:39 am I was beginning to feel I'm the only one spending a whole lotta time on the computer!
No Ken, certainly not the only one. :ugeek:
Almost Normal Spook #4793
olfrt

Post by olfrt »

This morning some of us from our Branch had a virtual coffee together using messenger.
There was only four of us, but it was an interesting experience.
If more than one person talked, the conversation cut out.
Nevertheless, we will continue.
I took the laptop out to the shed so I could continue with some jobs I was in the middle of.
That didn't work to well, so I ended up just sitting and chatting.
We may have to find another app to use, I'll have a play with 'Zoom' and see how that goes.
The Tasmanian Brunch Club is having their first virtual gathering tomorrow. (Sunday).
Paul Butler #17758
Cster

Post by Cster »

Hmmmm, I wonder how that Zoom gathering went. Any of them Own a Honda Zoom?
Yankee in Oz

Post by Yankee in Oz »

Ken wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:50 am Our bed isn't quite wide enough to get 1.5M separation, Dean.
Sleep closer to the edge. Like on the edge.
Spook

Post by Spook »

Good Friday and I was reading the restrictions for each state on ABC. It seems that even in SA with our not so tight restrictions we can be fined for being out and about so it looks like no riding at all over Easter. GLOOM! :cry:
Almost Normal Spook #4793
olfrt

Post by olfrt »

We had another Echuca Branch coffee chat session yesterday, there was 9 of us this time. It seems to work ok, just have to remmember to take turns to talk. We are using the messenger app as it's easiest for us old folk to use. We'll keep trying different apps for better use.
The VBC coffee virtual meets are going ok, just using pics to 'show off' our respective breakfasts at the moment. It's good to keep in contact with others.
Here in Victoria travel is virtually prohibited unless it's for work, education, medical or shopping for essential items. The police are everywhere, (must be relishing the new income source).!!
We can't have gatherings of more than 2 people, no family gatherings, no travel, no cabin fever here yet. (See my post on hobbies).

I'm hoping the world will one day return to normal, though I suspect it will be a new normal.!
Paul Butler #17758
Yankee in Oz

Post by Yankee in Oz »

Spook wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:01 pm I just last week managed a week away in my van but on my own with my dogs. Apart from the occasional ride I consider I'm probably in self imposed isolation at home. ;)
I'm in wife imposed isolation at home... :( :cry: :roll: