Victorian Breakfast Club information.

olfrt

Victorian Breakfast Club information.

Post by olfrt »

March's VBC will be on the 13th, and a combined effort with VBC (The Victorian Breakfast Club) and BBC (The Brooklyn Breakfast Club, which was the start of all this) meeting up at Holbrook NSW for a 2 state breakfast. The venue is the Submarine Cafe, right next to, you guessed it, the submarine in the main st. Breakfast starts at 9.30, there's a few showing up, so we'll have to be patient. That's a good excuse to have a chat with new mates. Waiting for covid restrictions to be eased a bit, but making plans. More info coming later.
Righto, restrictions have now eased a bit. I and a few others have booked accommodation at the local caravan park, 02 6036 3100, the cafe is aware we are coming, and a few have shown interest. For those getting to town on Friday, we will have a BYO BBQ tea at the caravan park camp kitchen. If I get an idea of numbers early enough, we may choose a pub or club instead.
Lets get this show on the road, and all meet up there. If you require any more info, contact me.
Paul Butler #17758 Mob 0438 551 450
Email 'pbutler8@hotmail.com'
Paul Butler #17758
Cster

Re: Victorian Breakfast Club information.

Post by Cster »

Booked in and ready to go