Satisfaction from behaving badly

Yankee in Oz

Satisfaction from behaving badly

Post by Yankee in Oz »

When you occasionally have a really bad day and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know.

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialled it. A man answered, saying, "Hello."

I politely said, "This is Mark.Could I please speak with Robert Campbell?"

Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear, "Get the right fuckin number!" and the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.

When I tracked down Robert's correct number to call him, I found that I had accidentally transposed the last two digits.

After hanging up with him, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again.

When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled, "You're a idiot !" and hung up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'Idiot'next to it and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're a Idiot!" It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic "Idiot" calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from BT. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?"

He yelled, "NO!" and slammed down the phone. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're a Idiot"!

One day I was at Lakeside Shopping Centre, getting ready to pull into a parking spot. Some guy in a gunmetal grey Land Rover cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot, but the idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his back window, so I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first idiot(I had his number on speed dial), I thought that I'd better call the Land Rover idiot,too.

I said, "Is this the man with the gunmetal grey Land Rover for sale?" "Yes, it is", he said. "Can you tell me where I can see it?" I asked. "Yes, I live at 129 Alice Street , in Ilford. It's a terraced house and the car's parked right out in front."

"What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Steve Hansen," he said. "When's a good time to catch you, Steve?" "I'm home most days as I'm currently unemployed."

"Listen, Steve, can I tell you something?" "Yes?" "Steve, you're a idiot"!Then I hung up and added his number to my speed dial, too.

Now, when I had a problem, I had two idiots to call. Then one day I came up with an idea. I called Idiot #1.

"Hello?"

"You're a Idiot !" (But I didn't hang up.) "Are you still there?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Stop calling me," he screamed.

"Make me," I said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Steve Hansen."

"Yeah? Where do you live?"

"I live at 129 Alice Street , Ilford, a terraced house, with my gunmetal grey Land Rover parked out the front."

He said, "I'm coming over right now, Steve. And you had better start saying your prayers." I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, Idiot ," and hung up.

Then I called Idiot#2. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello, idiot ," I said.

He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..."

"You'll do what?" I said.

"I'll kick your arse," he exclaimed.

"Well, Idiot, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 129 Alice Street, Ilford and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 5 News about the hoodie war going down in Alice Street, Ilford.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to Alice Street. I got there just in time to watch two Idiots beating the crap out of each other in front of six police cars, an overhead police helicopter and a News crew.

Now I feel MUCH better...
Haggis Man

Re: Satisfaction from behaving badly

Post by Haggis Man »

I enjoy your patience and ultimate planning.
Cster

Re: Satisfaction from behaving badly

Post by Cster »

Yep ya just don't know with some people how they get into all that trouble