Bike Racing

Cster

Bike Racing

Post by Cster »

Whilst I would ride anyplace to watch a Super Motard race or a sound of Singles race. Much of the Post Classic events, I've not gone out much of late. I must say I hope every one saw the MotoGP races and last nights in particular.
I do wonder why we don't see short races like the motor clubs have, it's as if we never get invited to run there
Cster

Re: Bike Racing

Post by Cster »

Qatar This time it seems Ducati really have their launch start control sorted, First four were Ducati from the minute the lights went out. However they raced ahead only so far and when they were threatened and needed a second wind it wasn't there. Jack saw that happen to him. First the fuel burn rate had to be doctored for the bikes to finish and then the tyres simply had nothing for Miller when he started to race seriously. The star of the show was Suzuki from way back to 4th which would have been second is a good showing.
olfrt

Post by olfrt »

There were a few good passing moves. I set my alarm to wake up for the race, I wasn't disappointed. (Apart from Jack disappearing backwards). i wonder when he will learn to manage his tyres. ???
Paul Butler #17758
Cster

Post by Cster »

I've done the double this weekend, Ridearoundoz is a six part serial where "Kog" Pete Godfrey and his son do a video report of the event. Three parts Sunday Morning along with a repeat of the motogp and a time change to mess everything up. Yep I set me alarm five minutes early got up put the telly on and watched the time jump back an hour. Sheesh Waited and then watched the three episodes. Monday morning 12:30 same deal set the alarm and put the telly on, by the time the last episode finished they were ten minutes into their yabba about the race about to start. Great race it was too, unfortunately Jack still has issues, the least was tyres for this time he was shoved by riders, worth watching for the boofishness and aggression on track. The start shows Ducati has incredible power for start traction control, they just fly away from the crowd. Each lap they just motor on past anyone in front of them so incredible to see. Yet Suzuki and Yamaha have featured in the race wins. One suspects Ducati needs the tyre manufacturers to step up to um Keep up.
Cster

Post by Cster »

Ollie Baliss won at Darwins hidden Valley raceway
Cster

Post by Cster »

Hard to believe that the MotoGp and the F1 aren't coming down under. Federal and State Govco's cant come to an agreement that suits the racers organisers so it's off yet again.

Local Supers and Period 4,5,6 could well do a scoop and run some races out of the Metropolitan areas, that would help a good deal.
Rallyists could well go to those races and camp.
Cster

Post by Cster »

Last night's racing was really good to watch, I was expecting Marquez to fire a bit more. Miller seemed to run his tires out too early staying with the lead Ducati. Bagnia really acquitted himself well last night. Twice now he hasn't faltered under pressure. Suzuki still have some way to go to be competitive, same for KTM and Aprilia.
Cster

Post by Cster »

Motogp is just like the Superbike Races, and no longer appears on free to air. So far the Asbk races are winning friends.